a href="http://www.pitterandglink.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">PitterAndGlink.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

White Wednesday #1 Better late than never

Welcome to White Wednesday! Glad you could stop by for a visit, this is my very first post in the White Wednesday section. I did actually start this thread much earlier in the week then got very sidetracked, so I managed to finish it today and publish late.
I wanted to share with you, some of my recent Wonderful White finds.
I thought these beautiful place mats that I fell  head over heals for  would come in handy in the girly country cottage style that I am doing the Guest Room in. I love anything lace!
During a  recent Trinket & Treasure hunt, I came across these lovely placemats and just had to have them. Directly behind the placemats you can see some round pillow covers, Oh M Gee I love love love these!And they are going to be so scrumptious on the daybed in the Guest Room, I just have to find round pillow forms!

I 've also painted a wicker bed tray, frosty white and know that this placemat will look perfect on it. I promise to get a picture over the next few days to add and share.I also need to learn how to take much better pictures. LOL


And look at this Yummy Mirror that I stumble across at a local Flea Market, this is going to look Fantastic in the Guest Room.


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment