a href="http://www.pitterandglink.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">PitterAndGlink.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

When Life Hands you Lemons

Penny Louise Charron
 October 16 1957-~August 6 2011
 Life has been anything but simple of late, I have recently lost my beloved Sister to Cancer.
She passed away  on August 6th 2011
It is all very heart wrenching and raw for me.I'm trying to move forward.
One foot infront of the other , so to speak.
I'm keeping busy with work , family and friends and small projects around the house.And also starting this blog.
Please be patient with me while I try to pull it all together and share.
One thing I know for sure, is this......... Life is so very very Precious!
Live * Love* Laugh *
 and make Lemonade
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (5 to 6 lemons)
1/2–3/4 cup superfine sugar, to taste
1 cup crushed ice
4 cups water
2 teaspoons Grenadine
6 Maraschino Cherries
Place the lemon juice, sugar, ice, water and Grenadine in a blender and process until completely smooth. Place a cherry in the bottom of 6 glasses and pour the lemon juice mixture in the glass. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment